THE REBEL MAGAZINE: HONESTY ISSUE
SARTORIAL CONTEMPORARY ART
MONDAY 7 APRIL 2008
THE REBEL MAGAZINE
We are delighted to announce, a month late, the launch of our Spring issue of The Rebel which this season is about honesty.
After the infamous (annoying) "50 least important people in the art world" Winter issue, the Spring issue is gentler and more beautiful, we hope.
The Rebel launches simultaneously with Supergraphic, an exhibition of three new artists: Simon Collins, Paul Haworth, and James Unsworth.
The Rebel published in a limited edition of 1000 features:
- Peter Doig Special, 6 artists and writers give their honest opinions
- Chantal Joffe collage of Peter Doig on the cover
- Tom Bell reveals the truth about stand up comedy
- Banksy , why I love him (and the cool people don't) by Jasper Joffe
- Tony Blair , a tribute by John Moseley
- Painters who cheat with Sky+ by Paul Haworth
- Harry Pye's true bosoms story
- and much much (ok a little) more
Launches Monday 7 April 6.30-9pm
Supergraphic exhibition continues until May 3
Sartorial Contemporary Art
101A Kensington Church Street
London W8 7LN
Includes wine, cheese, crystallized ginger, pretzels and the opening of the complementary exhibition Supergraphic.
The editors of The Rebel, Jasper Joffe, Harry Pye, and Gretta Sarfaty Marchant are available for interview.
Click here for more information about the magazine at its Myspace page