THE REBEL MAGAZINE: CLASS ISSUE AVAILABLE NOW
SARTORIAL CONTEMPORARY ART
Wednesday 12 December 2007
THE REBEL MAGAZINE
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new magazine The Rebel, which this season is about class.
It ties in with our show "Notting Heaven".
Reviews about The Rebel: style.com / Myspace / Tiki Chris / Flickr
The Rebel published in a limited edition of 1000 features:
- The Artworld's 50 Least Important People
- Karl Marx (the bear) our rebel cover, by James Unsworth
- Matthew Collings on where he comes from
- George Galloway on why he is more working class than Ken Livingstone
- Dan Antopolski on being a middle class comedian
- 23 Artists tell us about their social class
- Russel Herron's latest ad
- and some more stuff
Launches 6.30pm to 9pm Wednesday 12th December at Sartorial Contemporary Art
Sartorial Contemporary Art
101A Kensington Church Street
London W8 7LN
Click here for more information about the magazine at its Myspace page.
Includes wines, cheese, crystallized ginger and harp music and the opening of the complementary exhibition
Notting Heaven, with 23 artists in a show on class, place and social mobility